Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Do you know of a cell phone carrier offering a family plan for two members with different area codes?

My husband wants to keep his Chicago area code because he uses his cell for his Chicago-based job, but we live in San Diego so I'd like to keep my San Diego area code. AT%26amp;T can't do a family plan with two different area codes. Anyone know of a carrier that will do it?Do you know of a cell phone carrier offering a family plan for two members with different area codes?
You are going to have a hard time finding a company that can do that for you. The reason why is because most locations are restricted to their own areas for activations. That way they don't have to worry about stealing business from each other within the company. Places that are borderline of area codes, like right on the state line can usually do it, but only for the local area, not wherever the customer chooses. You would probable have to port the San Diego number in from there, and then port the Chicago number in from Chicago. That's the only way I can think of to do it. Good luck!Do you know of a cell phone carrier offering a family plan for two members with different area codes?
Me and my sons mother are on a family plan but she lives in Maryland and I live in Virginia. I have a Maryland area code so as far as I know you cant do that. You just have to pick what area code you want the plan to be under.
  • makeup base
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment