Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What are the most Prestigious/Wealthiest Area Codes in the US?

Just widely known prestigious area codes. Not zip codes.What are the most Prestigious/Wealthiest Area Codes in the US?
Honestly I don't know and don't really care. If you are fixing to start your own business, I wouldn't go to you just because you have a prestigious/wealthy area code. I am going to go to somebody who treats me with respect, provides the service that I need, and does not rip me off. When I need a service I am not looking at how prestigious they are, I am looking at how honest they are and if they have good work ethics. A wealthy area code for your phone does not show any of those, it shows that you care more about yourself rather than the client.What are the most Prestigious/Wealthiest Area Codes in the US?
Disregard the mickey mouse mom and pop business mentality here. A successful business must provide quality goods and/or services, implement sound marketing strategies and maintain a presence in those markets where the most prestigious and largest volume of clients shop like NYC. Thats business 101.

Report Abuse

What are the most Prestigious/Wealthiest Area Codes in the US?
soooo,,, you can't intimidate them with your area code,,, now you think you can wow them instead.



dude, nobody gives a quick hoot or hiddey-ho-toot about what area code comes up on the phone. I either know you and will answer, or you will get my voice mail where I will delete your butt.



you have way too much time on your hands if this is all you have to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment