Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to call New Jersey in USA from India. What country and state/area codes do I need to prefix?

There is a wonderful website that everyone should know about. It is called "How to Call Abroad." You just enter where you are calling from (any country) and where you want to call to. If you want to call the U.S. it will provide you with area codes for states (and regions within states). It is free and I use it all the time. It provides the prefixes and everything you need to know.



Good luck with your call.I want to call New Jersey in USA from India. What country and state/area codes do I need to prefix?
Hi,

It depends on the way you are calling if you calling from the phone (Landline or Mobile)

then it will

1+Area Code+number

Area code list for New Jersey

201, 551, 609, 732, 848, 856, 862, 908, 973

I think it will be better when you receive call from the person who is staying in New Jersey, ask him how to call him, or his area code.

Hope you find this info useful

Thanks
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment