Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Based on the area codes, where could this number: +963988568843 possiby originate?

This number registered as a missed call and is not listed on my mobile phonebook. Nevertheless, I'm curious as to which country it came from.Based on the area codes, where could this number: +963988568843 possiby originate?
Well, since I have been calling internationally on and off for the past 6 years, particularly in the Middle East, I can tell you that the area code is in the Middle East region. In fact the country code (963) is from Syria. I have called to Iraq, country code is 964, and Jordan, which has the country code of (962).



To go on further into detail, the number that had called you is from a cell phone. Reason why I know this is because I have dialed both landlines and cell phones based in Jordan and Iraq. Anyways, cell phone numbers in that region have one extra number than landlines. For example, the Jordan landline I call has 11 numbers and the Jordan cell phone I call has 12 numbers. I assure you it is the same way in Iraq as well. Why they do this? I am not for sure.Based on the area codes, where could this number: +963988568843 possiby originate?
Well, +963 is Syria code. Could be from there.Based on the area codes, where could this number: +963988568843 possiby originate?
It is Syria

No comments:

Post a Comment