Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can you block entire area codes?

I am having issues with family from out of state. Can you block an entire area code? Can you block outgoing calls as well? I use Vonage and they were not much help. They told me I can block specific numbers which I already knew. I need to block all of them from that area code.Can you block entire area codes?
yes, you can...with analog and digital phones....its all done with this callerID manager....you just do the wildcard...like *800....*303....*512 example.....and no one from that area code get get you!!!





I have blacked out all 800 877 866 numbers...and love it!!



http://www.privacycorps.com/Can you block entire area codes?
I guess you would have to block them individually like from 555-0000 right through to 555-9999

No comments:

Post a Comment