Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can we be on a Verizon Family Share plan, but have different area codes?

I want to go on my parents family share plan to save us all a little money, but I dont want to change my number. Can we have different area codes and be on the same plan?Can we be on a Verizon Family Share plan, but have different area codes?
Yes. My mom and stepdad have one area code and my brother, who is on their family share plan and lives 6 hours away from them, has a different area code on his phone number. (They are all on the same family share plan with Verizon.)Can we be on a Verizon Family Share plan, but have different area codes?
I'm not for sure on that, but I do know usually that you will all be given area codes from the location that you sign up at, and just take those where ever you go later on, even if you change the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment