Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is it possible to have two area codes on one account?

I'm on my mom's account, but live with my dad where I spend most of my time and all of my friends live. I want to get the area code for where my dad and I live because it's becoming inconvenient for my friends. I would just change over to my dad's account, but I want to keep my iPhone. So is it possible to change my area code, and stay on the same account with my mom without changing her number?



I have AT%26amp;T. Should I call 611?Is it possible to have two area codes on one account?
On any GSM network it is impossible to have 2 area codes. Because the accounts are created in a certain "market" say mountain time zone, all the area codes on the account have to have that same market, in a way yes you can have different area codes but they have to be within cities of each other which kind of defeats the prupose.

No comments:

Post a Comment