Friday, February 3, 2012

Do Cell Phone area codes matter?

My girlfriend's mom is having trouble with dropped calls on her cell phone, she has a Florida area code and lives in California. My girlfriend and I live here in Texas, and I know that my family has always had problems with area codes on cell phones here. My brother moved from Midland (West Texas) to College Station (East Texas) and his phone barely worked when he had a Midland area code, but after talking to the Cingular people they advised him to change to a College Station area code and it helped out 100% with his phone.



We've been trying to get her to switch but she refuses to listen. Does anyone have any information on this topic? If so could you provide some references if possible to where you found it?



Thanks!Do Cell Phone area codes matter?
when it has an area code other than that of the area, it takes longer to register on that network, henceforth making signal strength weaker among other things
  • makeup books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment