Friday, February 3, 2012

What does it mean if a guy says he has ho's in different area codes?

What would you make of that? Does that mean he owns tractor and supply stores across the country? If so, I want to get with him, he probably has alot of money.What does it mean if a guy says he has ho's in different area codes?
Jesus Christ can appreciate a good Luda song. This man sounds like a keeper. You would be a fool to pass this one up.
HAHAHAHA...LOL, you are funny!



It means that he has different girls in different cities, states, and/or countries.



I had a guy tell me that once, but it didn't bother me because I was only in for the same reason he was...I wasn't looking for a relationship. So if you too are not looking for a relationship, you've found a good one.What does it mean if a guy says he has ho's in different area codes?
the guy is poor, just a farmhand, probably a migrant worker, they do travel and he just has a hoe on many farms, so look for someone elseWhat does it mean if a guy says he has ho's in different area codes?
I remember that song. I heard it on the radio in Chicago, August 2001.
noooo, it means "he's got hoe's in different area codes" meaning he has different girls in different places, all over!
Yup he is obviously the CEO of a large east coast based Hoe manufacturing plant, and you should sink your claws into him as deeply as possible.



Good luck!
Well, you can try convincing him you're in plumbing by saying, "I got pipe laid across the country"
Yes, that is exactly what I mean.



It is a Midwest farm implement manufacturing company...not East Coast.
Either you're 10 years old or retarded if you think he owns a supply store.
it means you live in a defferent area code than another white trash chick he knows.
seriously girl it means he has other girls he bangs in different towns and states
Stop listening to rap.
It means he's Ludacris.
It means he's a pimp! (and a ho himself!)
Yeah, he sounds like a great guy with lots of going for him.... I would jump on that... lol....
he means he has a lot of girls all over town

No comments:

Post a Comment