Thursday, February 9, 2012

Area codes question?

can someone tell me common area codes for cellular phones in Russia? is 905 a common area code for a cell? can anyone find out...Area codes question?
Of course 905 is a mobile number in Russia but not only in Moscow, but in other cities. These codes are called federal codes, i.e. for all territories.

You might be wondering what this business with Toronto is?

I guess those people don't make many international phonecalls :). But to call Toronto you would dial +1 905, to call Russia mobile you would dial +7 905. I won't be too surprised if you find some 905 codes in Africa or Asia too.

Hope this helps.Area codes question?
I dont know the are code for Russia but I do know that 905 is used in Toronto, OntarioArea codes question?
905-xxx-xxxx is a Toronto Area Code

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read this article will be very helpful in the future, share more info with us. Good job!
    telephonecodes

    ReplyDelete