Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mobile phone area codes in Australia?

Someone has been calling me and hanging up as soon as i answer. I do not know who they are or where they are from. Is there a way i can find out where they are from using their mobile number? if i can work out where they are from i might know who it is.Mobile phone area codes in Australia?
Australian mobile numbers are recognised internationally as:



+614XX XXX XXX



So basically, the 0 in front is dropped and replaced by +61.Mobile phone area codes in Australia?
Unless it is an International call there are no area codes for mobiles. My advice is to go to the police, they can track the number find out what network its on and who owns it. This is a type of harassment and you don't have to stand for it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I am glad about the encouragement! I love your site, you post outstanding.
    telephonecodes

    ReplyDelete