Thursday, February 9, 2012

You know, i've go ho's in different area codes?

What do you think of that?You know, i've go ho's in different area codes?
A multi-state farmer. I couldn't be more proud.
WOW I GOT HOS IN



BARBADOS



AFRICA



BRAZIL



YOUR MOMS HOUSE



CANADAYou know, i've go ho's in different area codes?
More power to you! I guess..You know, i've go ho's in different area codes?
I think you met them on the internet and they're all really 60 year old Chinese men in panties.
I think you need to learn to spell the word "whore," and also get STD-tested.
I thought the USA was full of Hos....
617 508 781 is really fun... lol
do they go by the name of whitney and julia???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for compiling such nicest information in your blogs. Articles are very informative and hope again I’ll find more like that.
    Telephone Codes

    ReplyDelete