Monday, February 6, 2012

If I'm in a 716 area code, would a 914 and 443 area code be national?

My phone bill is under Verizon. We have a national plan where we can text nationally. My mom has been complaining about my phone bill being high. I have two different friends that I text. One is in a 914 area code, Westchester. The other is in a 443 area code, Maryland. Are these two places national? Can I text them? Or are those two area codes the reason the bill is high? Please help. Thanks!If I'm in a 716 area code, would a 914 and 443 area code be national?
It would be nationalIf I'm in a 716 area code, would a 914 and 443 area code be national?
I would like my family to love God and keep his commandments, to abide by the principles of purity, to love to impart them to their children by practice, by teaching and by example and by every means by which children can be influenced by their parents. Then, if this were carried out in every family, there would be something in the tendency of our lives that would have a regenerating influence upon the rising generation, physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment