Thursday, February 9, 2012

Different Area Codes?

Is it possible for someone to live in one area code, but have their cellphone number be in another area code. This friend of mine gave me their cellphone number couple weeks ago and when I looked up their house number it was a different area code. Both of the area codes are used there but it just seemed weird to me.Different Area Codes?
Yes you can live in one area code and have a cell phone number from another.Different Area Codes?
Of course!



My boss lives in North Carolina, but his cell has an Ohio area code. He moved to NC within the last couple years, and didn't want to change his number because it would require notifying numerous business contacts of the change.
  • beauty
  • 1 comment:

    1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
      Telephone Codes

      ReplyDelete