Monday, February 6, 2012

If I use a landline phone and call a cellphone with the same area code but in another state, long distance?

I've been talking to a friend who is on vacation in Texas on her cell phone, we have the same area codes and I don't have to dial out, with the 1 and then the area code, I just dial her cell phone number. Is this still long distance? How is that determined?If I use a landline phone and call a cellphone with the same area code but in another state, long distance?
Long distance in this case is determined by the phone number. Since your calling a local number no matter where it is, your not going to be paying long distance.

If she has a nation plan then shes not paying roaming, its a win win situation!If I use a landline phone and call a cellphone with the same area code but in another state, long distance?
No it's not long distance. If you friend has a plan with no roaming charges, then it's a win win for both of you!
  • make up advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment