Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is there a website where i can cross reference area codes and prefixes?

i'm trying to cross reference area codes and prefixes with the cities and states they are assigned to. can anyone help?Is there a website where i can cross reference area codes and prefixes?
Not sure if you are looking for this but it may work for you.



http://thedirectory.org/pref/
I do not have an answer for your qustion, but I wanted to thank you for your advice. I have contacted a lawyer, and I know he will not ever pay me anything. But he agreed to sign her over to me. That way I can change her last name, so it wont be the same as her cousin/sister or brother. I am very mad that I let this man into my life, but I think god everyday for my daughter.Is there a website where i can cross reference area codes and prefixes?
no there is none that i have found and by the way thank you for your answer and i'm very good at what i can doIs there a website where i can cross reference area codes and prefixes?
This isnt relly about this but you rock gold digger is the best song ever. you rock

No comments:

Post a Comment