Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What is the best way to find out what cities and area codes are in my local calling area?

I live in Lansing, Michigan, area code 517.What is the best way to find out what cities and area codes are in my local calling area?
here are all the area codes for you!!



http://www.anywho.com/area_codes.html#M
look in the phone book? let yur fingers do the looking?What is the best way to find out what cities and area codes are in my local calling area?
call you p[hone provider to get the informationWhat is the best way to find out what cities and area codes are in my local calling area?
This is the best by far! The anywho site gave the wrong info for where I live. This has all of the area codes listed out with their cities and states and what other area codes are in that state, like 989 for you in Lansing, Michigan. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment