Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If your text on a cell phone form the philiippines to The US what area codes would you use?

My friend has the carrier Blobe in the Philippines and I have Cingular how can he text me does he use the US code and my area code then number? If so whats the US code?If your text on a cell phone form the philiippines to The US what area codes would you use?
u have to dial the internationla code which is 011 then 1+area code+number. sumthing like this 011-1-xxx-xxx-xxxx. thats how my friend texts me from england.If your text on a cell phone form the philiippines to The US what area codes would you use?
ok, first you need to find out his area code becasue there are so many in the us. To send to him type it (area code)-first 3 digits-last 4 digits. Its just like calling someone. do that same thing the otehr way.

No comments:

Post a Comment