Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do I get my phone to recognize phone numbers without area codes attached to it?

My phone will only recognize the contact number if I put +1(area code) and then the number. But the thing is, that all of my contacts have the same area code as mine. And it gets really annoying having to put the +1 in also. Help! My old phone didn't make me do this.How do I get my phone to recognize phone numbers without area codes attached to it?
i don't knowHow do I get my phone to recognize phone numbers without area codes attached to it?
unfortunately you can't its not the phone so mush as the carriers because someone in another state can have your same number but a different area code so in order for cells to know were in the us they are calling they have to have the area code.

No comments:

Post a Comment